ABOUT ME
My name is Luis Cano and I'm a student at Ahuntsic College in Springboard to a DCS: option prerequisites/remedial courses/paths. I will soon change program and do a technology in bioecology. I will then be able to accomplish my dream of becoming a biologist.
ABOUT THIS BLOG
Since I was a little kid, I used to watch documentaries about animals. I also really enjoyed reading books about the animal kingdom. Two of my biggest dreams have always been to go to the Amazon rainforest and to go do a safari in Africa. I also have had many pets, one parrot, two turtles, two hamsters, a dog, a cat and a frog. So, as you can see, I have always been passionate about nature. When I finished High School, I was unsure about what I wanted to study. Therefore, I was unsure about my future career. Until recently, when I reminded myself about my love for nature. In this Blog, I will share with you the knowledge I will acquire about animals and the environnement. I will do so during my studies and further if it all goes well. It will be for all the people who share my passion and who want to learn.
Comments
Post a Comment